Making the website page

I began with this picture of an eye which I included within music video, thus creating a link between the products. I raised the contrast so that the eye stands out a lot more.







I added the 'Header' and placed it at the top of the page in the center.


I placed a border around the header to isolate it from the image of the eye. I used a slightly orange colour to match the colour of the skin behind it.

I then added the name of the artist to the header. I used the same font as the text off the CD cover. This creates a brand style and a title that is instantly recognisable to the audience.
I then placed a bar at the bottom of the screen. I made lowered the opacity of the bar so the image underneath is slightly visible. I also placed the copyright details on this bar as seen is most typical websites.

I then placed a rounded rectangle on to the middle of the screen and once again made it slightly translucent so the eye is still visible underneath.

I then placed some black lines in the rounded rectangle to create a border for the text that I will include. I also made sure they surrounded the eye so that it stands out and makes a visual impact on the audience.


I then added the links at the top that include 'Home', 'News', 'Media', 'Tour', 'Community' and 'Contact'. I used the same font as the CD and the logo to the house style.


I also slightly raised the contrast to make the image slightly more orange to once again match the other products.




I added some text to the main rounded rectangle that includes the latest information. I added a welcoming message, the post itself and the date and time of when it was posted.




Lastly, I added the buttons for a music player in the bottom right. It has a 'skip', 'pause' and 'stop' button.





I will explain all my decisions within the evaluation of my products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment