Choice of font



The first font I looked at was 'Calibri'. I liked how simple it was, but did not like the curves found on each letter. It makes the font look too modern, and not one you would relate to an acoustic artist. I decided that I wanted to find a font that was simple, but had a lot more straight edges.



The second font I tested was 'Nyala'. It had more straight lines, but it still had many curves that still made it look slightly modern. I did not like the points found on the edge of each letter aswell. I dismissed the option almost immediately as I felt it deffinately did not represent the acoustic genre.



The third and final font was exactly what I was looking for. It was simple, had straight lines and even though there were still curves, they weren't exaggerated and were kept to a minimum. It is called 'Aparajita'. I thought it would fit the style of music Chris Sheehan plays as it is traditional in some aspects, but completely unique and original in other ways. It was also very clear to read which is essential on any product.

I will use this font throughout all of my products.



0 comments:

Post a Comment