Analysis of acoustic album covers - Ideas that I can include









































Please click the images to view a larger version


Ideas I have gathered from analysis:
  • Each of the examples I looked at within the acoustic genre featured an image involving nature and the environment. All three involved trees within the images. This makes the audience instantly recognise that they are of the acoustic genre, so this is a very effective technique I may use.
  • Each example uses a simple font for the text included on the cover. I think this is effective as it shows that the acoustic genre is raw and simple.
  • Each uses natural colours such as green, yellow and brown. I will try to include these as much as i can within the three products I am making.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Helpful analysis

Post a Comment