Initial ideas for "Everyone Cares" video

There are lots of examples of imagery within the lyrics that I can use as a basis for my video. For example:

"you swapped your conscience for gold and silver - twenty pieces would do" This could be shown within the video as a literal image such as twenty coins of gold and siver being dropped, being picked up etc.

"that’s not a door I’ll go through". An image of a door could be used for this particular line. You could also have a person walking through the door to contradict the lyrics.

"Silly to think you’d land on your feet" An image of a feet can be used here. For example, I could video someone jumping off an object on to the ground and then change the video to slow motion.

"Always would I hold out my hand, Feeling for fingers" The image of two people holding hands comes automatically to my mind when I hear this particular line.

The song has quite a slow pace, but it is also quite energetic. During the chorus, an image of someone dancing comes to mind, so I may include this idea within my music video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment