Changing my artist

I have recently come in to contact with another acoustic artist who's work I was previously familiar with. His sound is a lot more advanced and proffessional than that of "Accidental Hero". The new artist is called "Chris Sheehan". I think his music would fit extremely well with my style of film making. The song I have chosen of his is "Everyone cares (But no one can help)". I approached him and asked if I could use his music from "The Bench Connection" (An acoustic duo he was in) and he replied saying that it would be a much bigger help if I could use his solo music within my coursework.
There are several problems with using Chris Sheehan, but they are ones I can work around. For example, he already has a website and an album cover produced. However I will just produce my own versions of them, and if he decides he prefers my designs to the one's he already has, then he can use them.

This is his myspace page -
www.myspace.com/lowlanterns

0 comments:

Post a Comment