The email I sent to "Accidental Hero"

Hello,
I found your page on www.unsigned.com and I absolutely love your music, especially the song "Elementality", it is a fantastic song. I am about to start my second year of Sixth Form, and I am taking an A level in Media. For our coursework we have to find an artist, make a music video for one of their songs, create a website for them and other products like that. I would be very grateful if you would allow me to use you in my coursework as I think you would be perfect for it. I would let you use all the products after I create them if you would like to, and I will let you know about how the coursework is coming along and let you know of my decisions etc.
Thanks again and I can't wait to hear from you!

Sam

The reply:

Hey Sam,
Thanks for your kind email. I would be honoured to be a part of your coursework!
Drop me a line whenever and I'll help as much as possible
Peace love and human kind
Ben

0 comments:

Post a Comment